Il March 27th at 14:00 pm and until July 31st 2019, Yamaha will kick off the booking system for Keep 700 al special price of € 9.490,00 * fc .
The first bikes will arrive in July 2019, and online booking will determine delivery priority.
The gritty, compact and snappy Tenére 700 is ready to open the doors of exciting experiences for all those who love adventure. Driven by the 2 cc twin-cylinder, front-facing CP689The highly successful Ténéré 700 is designed to deliver top-of-the-line handling and off-road agility, setting a new standard in performance and versatility.
Main features Ténéré 700
• Rally-derived, T7-inspired on-off road design
• Light, compact, snappy
• Excellent balance between power and control
• Outstanding off-road performance
• Suitable for driving in all conditions
• Ideal for reaching all destinations, with a range of over 350 km
• Powerful, smooth and high torque motor
• Switchable ABS for off-road driving
• Windscreen and hand guards effective against atmospheric agents
• Advanced long travel suspension
• Available in three color variants
To further enhance versatility, functionality and aesthetics, Yamaha will present a range of Original Accessories dedicated to the Ténéré 700. To meet the needs of globetrotters, the range will include various options for loading luggage and many other components that allow the pilot to travel over long distances in comfort and with maximum practicality. For lovers of the thrill of sports driving who want to try their hand at off-road routes, Yamaha will offer components that further improve the performance and look of the motorcycle.
Il March 27th at 14:00 pm and until July 31st 2019, Yamaha will launch the reservation system at special price of € 9.490,00 * fc . The first bikes will arrive in July 2019, and online booking will determine delivery priority.
The system will allow customers to confirm their order from the official dealer within 14 days of booking in order to be able to see their Ténéré 700 definitively assigned with all possible options.
Ténéré 700 will be available in two versions: at full power or from 35 kW. Both in three Colours: Ceramic Ice, Competition White or Power Black.
Dealership delivery program
After assigning the bikes ordered online, Yamaha will begin delivering the Ténéré 700 to dealers starting in September, at standard price of € 9.790,00 * fc.
* Attention: the prices quoted refer only to the standard version. Yamaha Motor images and information.