Heroic not only by bike but also by motorbike. Here is the video and information on the routes and tracks of the most beautiful white roads in Tuscany.
Tuscany is the undisputed Italian region that offers the most beautiful landscapes and panoramas, accompanied by excellent cuisine, excellent wine and oil. Our guide allows you to discover these places even off-road, along the white and dirt roads, which can be traveled on almost every motorbike.
|Length||Variable according to the routes|
|Notes||We recommend the use of suitable tires and caution|
Our tour, on the trail of bikes vintage competing in the famous historic pedaling, started on Friday morning from Arezzo, which is always worth a visit and passes through the small village of Loro Ciuffenna.
Saturday morning, after about half an hour of curves we reached Gaiole in Chianti, the true departure of the heroic ©, even if the starting points are many. The routes are different, they can be consulted among other things on the Eroica official website itself. It is a dirt road, well maintained and easy to walk on. You don't necessarily need knobby wheels (some have done it with a CBR ...).
Why do it? Because it will leave you speechless. The views are incredible, nature will enter your nostrils and warm your heart. The sense of peace that is drawn from it at every bend is a panacea for the soul. The route passes between the vineyards and the Crete Senesi. Moreover, in the same lands, there is also the road of the castles, really numerous. The route is all well signposted.
- il Brolio, which with the ascent among the cypresses, the passage under the walls of the Castle and the descent on breathtaking views and vineyards, represent one of the most fascinating passages of the route;
- Siena, with the Duomo and Piazza del Campo framing the beautiful historic center;
- the stretch between Colle Malamerenda e Radi, nestled in the rolling Sienese hills between farmhouses, historic hamlets, intertwining your path with the Via Francigena
- always in Val d'Arbia, the small village of murlo;
- the stretch from bibbiano a Castiglion del Bosco and the panoramic hills where the Brunello di Montalcino wine is produced;
- Montalcino, city of honey, oil and BIO is also a delightful village that is worth a visit, also to admire the beautiful views that open onto the Val d'Orcia;
- Lucignano d'Asso, where you can take a rest with a typical snack Tuscany;
- le Crete Senesi with the characteristic calanchi and biancane. This part of the route includes the stretch of white road of Monte Sante Marie which will take you back to Chianti;
- Castelnuovo Berardenga, the town on the border with the Crete Senesi;
- the road that climbs towards Screen them and then Radda in Chianti it is an alternation of vineyards and woods before the last, unforgettable descent towards Gaiole in Chianti, passing from the perfect village of Vertine.