Shoei GT Air 2 is the integral designed for touring and motorcycle travel, designed and built to protect you in all conditions.
The GT Air 2, full-face helmet and safety device, as rightly underlined in Shoei, has become the reference point for those looking for a full-face travel helmet to be used in all seasons and fully equipped.
In its 2021 colors, the GT Air 2 always offers the features and equipment that have made it famous among those who grind thousands of kilometers every year, on all types of roads and in all weather conditions.
- The 3 shells, in shock-absorbing AIM fiber, for 6 different sizes, offer a perfect fit also to better wrap the head in the event of an impact.
- The closure takes place via the quick release strap in steel on steel, while in case of emergency, the helmet can be quickly removed using the safety EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System).
- The air intakes are designed to offer maximum ventilation in the hottest months and to seal perfectly when the cold becomes bitter. The aerodynamic shape is also designed to offer minimum resistance to wind and turbulence, also for greater acoustic comfort.
- The lens Pinlock is included to prevent fogging, while the 3D visor and sun visor allow clear vision in all light conditions.
- Preparation for the communication system Bluetooth it has been designed to accommodate the SENA SRL2 system (sold separately) which integrates perfectly inside and outside, eliminating dangerous and annoying protrusions from the shell.
- The hypoallergenic interiors are obviously also washable and easily repositionable, with 3D central padding and cheek pads in various thicknesses (31, 35, 39, 43 mm).
Retail prices start at Euro 499 including VAT for solid color versions, up to Euro 629 including VAT for more elaborate graphics.
For information and to see all the graphic versions you can visit the website of Shoei Italy.