Scorpion Sports presents the new ADX-2, the modular helmet designed for maximum safety on road and off-road travel, without sacrificing comfort and aggressive look.
All configurations for those who explore the world: full-face when closed, jet when open (with double P / J homologation), with off-road goggles. Scorpion's ADX-2 adapts to all your travels in all weather conditions.
Helmet Scorpion ADX-2 stands out for its visor with standard Pinlock MaxVision, the internal retractable Speedview sun visor, the air intake on the top and its unparalleled comfort to fully experience the adventure by combining pleasure and safety both in the urban jungle and during the most adventurous trips.
- Outer shell made of components advanced polycarbonates latest generation capable of guaranteeing better protection in the event of an impact
- Inner shell: EPS double density
- Chin strap: micrometric closure system with Quick Release buckle
- External visor with Pinlock MaxVision as standard, the most effective technology against fogging
- The visor retracts inwards for an absolutely perfect seal
- Perfect coupling of the peak with the chin guard when this is in the raised position
- Internal retractable sun visor with SpeedView system for perfect adjustment from the outside
- 3D Contour interior
- Removable and washable internal cheek pads covered with Kwikwick-C fabric: absorbent, breathable, extremely soft and hypoallergenic
- KwikFIT: The internal cushions allow you to easily insert and remove the most used eyewear models
- Scorpion Air Channel: separate ventilation channels for dynamic and optimal ventilation capable of ensuring better stability at high speeds and reduced noise
- Nasal deflector
- Chin protector made of removable neoprene
- Provision per Bluetooth speakers
- Double homologation P / J
Sizes go from XS to XXL with two caps (XS-L - XL-XXL)
Prices range from 249,90 Euros for single-color graphics at 279,90 for the more sophisticated versions