KTM presents the brand new 2019 Adventure at EICMA 390, small but with a big heart (and more!)
Find out with us and with Paolo Fabiano, KTM Marketing Manager.
The new KTM 390 ADVENTURE is the gateway to KTM's Adventure segment: agile and easy to handle, as versatile in town as it is over long distances or light off-road, this motorcycle it is ideal for pilots who want to discover the thrill of adventure even behind the house. Close to the 390 DUKE for some technical choices and to the older sister 790 ADVENTURE for the design of the superstructures, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE embodies the “Ready to Race” DNA that unites all Mattighofen bikes and is suitable for A2 license holders.
HIGHLIGHTS KTM 390 ADVENTURE
- 390 Duke derivative engine, 44 HP / 37 Nm
- Trellis frame in chromium-molybdenum steel derived from 390 Duke
- Tank capacity 14.5 liters / over 400 km of autonomy
- Dry weight Kg 158
- 19 "/ 17" alloy wheels with CONTINENTAL TKC 70 tires
- WP APEX 43 fork with open cartridge, adjustable in compression and rebound
- WP APEX monoshock with adjustable preload and rebound
- Suspension travel 170mm front / 177mm rear
- Seat height 855 mm, suspension lowering kit available: -25 mm
- Electronics state of the art (MTC, cornering ABS, interactive TFT display, front LED headlight)
- Beyond 50 accessories Dedicated KTM PowerParts
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER!
Don't miss out on the ITINERARIES and VILLAGES most beautiful in Italy, TRAVEL and ADVENTURES, TOURS and SCHOOLS, ANNOUNCEMENTS', the EVENTS. Photo: Suzuki Moto Italy - Video: Fabio Capone