After the worldwide success of the "baby adventurer", KTM renews the small single-cylinder for travel and adventure with a version with spoked wheels, even more off-road oriented.
Finally, those who turned up their noses at the alloy wheels, fearing breakage in passages and on the most demanding terrain, can now rely on spoked rims, the great novelty of the 2023 version along with many others.
The KTM 390 Adventure proves to be one motorcycle light, agile and powerful enough to get around town, as well as to drive with ease on epic roads such as the Via del Sale and the TET routes (Trans Euro Trail). The 390 Adventure it's a simple bike, with low consumption, From low saddle, designed to tackle both light off-road and more demanding routes around the world (with some small improvements).
For 2023, the entry level of the KTM Travel family has a new look and is enriched with a new version more off-road oriented, equipped with robust and light anodized aluminum spoked wheels black, 19” front and 17” rear.
Cornerstones of the 390 Adventure are, as always, the light and resistant steel trellis frame - equipped with a removable rear subframe - and the powerful and reliable 4 cm³ 373-stroke single cylinder, equipped with double overhead camshaft, four valves, countershaft to limit vibrations, injection electronics with 46mm throttle body and slipper clutch. The engine generates a progressive and constant thrust, with a maximum power of 44 hp and 37Nm of torque.
Like its older sisters, the KTM 390 Adventure 2023 is also equipped with very refined on-board electronics: Ride by Wire throttle control, Traction Control, Cornerign ABS, OFFROAD mode and related ABS OFFROAD. Everything is managed by the rider via an intuitive push-button panel embedded in the left handlebar block, combined with a 5” color TFT display.
From a dynamic point of view, on and off the road, the 390 ADVENTURE relies on a refined package of WP APEX suspension, with single shock absorber and 43 mm fork with adjustable compression, rebound and preload.
Main features of the KTM 390 ADVENTURE 2023
- New aluminum spoke wheels equipped with CONTINENTAL TKC70 tyres, to significantly increase the off-road potential.
- New graphics and colors for a sporty and dynamic look.
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke 373 cm³ engine that delivers a power of 44 HP at 9.000 rpm and 37 Nm of torque at 7.000 rpm, compatible with A2 licence.
- Steel trellis frame, light and solid, with 43mm fork and fully adjustable WP APEX shock absorber.
- BYBRE brakes with 320 mm disc and four-piston caliper at the front, and 230 mm at the rear.
- Bosch electronics evolved to support the latest systems with traction control and Cornering ABS.
- Low weight of only 172 kg with a full tank, 14,5 liter tank and minimum seat height of 830 mm.
- LED lights, 5” color TFT display, two-position adjustable windshield.
- Wide selection of KTM PowerParts to further enhance looks and performance.
The KTM 390 Adventure will be available through the KTM dealer network starting in February in the Black/Orange and Blue/Orange colors for the version with die-cast alloy wheels and in the Orange color for the version with spoked rims.
Sales prices (VAT included, FC):
Version with cast alloy wheels: 7.450 €
Version with spoked wheels: 7.950 €