Harley-Davidson unveils eight new models, all powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 117, Harley-Davidson's most powerful factory-installed engine.
Milwaukee never stops working on the combination of style and performance: the new models include the Street Glide ST and the Road Glide ST, the new Low Rider S and the brand new Low Rider ST among the Cruisers and four super premium models for the CVOs. by Harley-Davidson.
- Street Glide ST and Road Glide ST
- Low Rider S and Low Rider ST
- Harley-Davidson CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations)
- Harley-Davidson safety systems
"Each of these new models can boast the unrivaled power of the Milwaukee-Eight 117, for those riders who want nothing but the best, further strengthening our positioning as a brand of motorcycle most desirable in the world“, He declares Jochen zeitz, Chairman, President and CEO, Harley-Davidson.
Harley-Davidson Speed has a new name. These hot rod baggers combine the V-Twin power of the Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain with West Coast stylistic influences. Bagger dark in contrast to the Matte Dark Bronze finish of the Prodigy die-cast aluminum wheels and engine details. A full suite of Harley-Davidson Grand American Touring features such as Brembo Reflex ™ combined braking with ABS, Boom! ™ Box GTS infotainment system with color touch screen and navigator, cruise control and Daymaker LED headlights. The Street Glide ST features the iconic Harley-Davidson batwing fairing. The Road Glide ST It features an aerodynamic shark-nose fairing (sharknose) mounted on the frame with double headlights. (See Grand American Touring 2022 press release for more details).
Low Rider S e Low Rider ST deliver incredible riding performance that develops around the Softail frame with the V-Twin power of the beefy Milwaukee-Eight 117 thruster.
"Our customers are a source of inspiration for us and the Low Rider ST was born seeing the incredible customizations exhibited at motorcycle shows all over the world.", he has declared Brad Richards, Harley-Davidson Vice President of Design. "We took the iconic Motor Company design from the 117s and gave it a new identity with a modern echo. Add the Milwaukee-Eight XNUMX engine, extended travel suspension and raised panniers and you have the cool style and performance of the Low Rider ST."
Il Low Rider S is designed for the rider looking for absolute power. The new Low Rider ST offers the comfort of touring with hard bags and a new fork-mounted fairing, plus an optional Harley-Davidson audio system powered by Rockford Fosgate. (See Cruiser 2022 press release for more details).
CVOs, Harley-Davidson limited production factory-custom premium models, offer the discerning rider a truly special motorcycle, designed to represent the pinnacle of style and design from the world's most desirable motorcycle brand.
Exclusive colors and details executed with a level of quality that is unmatched. Each CVO 2022 is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine. Factory features include premium Harley-Davidson audio powered by Rockford Fosgate, Boom! ™ Audio 30K Bluetooth helmet headset and safety by Harley-Davidson (Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements), technology designed to increase rider safety in unexpected situations or in difficult road conditions.
Each CVO model offers completely new paint options for 2022:
- CVO Street Glide is a super premium hot rod bagger for the biker who wants to make his mark. The classic silhouette of the boldly styled bat wing fairing, the high quality paintwork and detailed finishes, the premium audio and the incredible power of the Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine make this bike spectacular and with extraordinary power.
- CVO Road Glide is for the rider who wants to stand out thanks to the dual LED headlights, the shark nose fairing mounted directly on the fork and the performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 117. Extraordinary attention to detail completes this unrivaled bike.
- CVO Road Glide Limited it is synonymous with long-range luxury and comfort, stunning style and power that satisfies, every time. Premium audio, heated saddle and grips, and a shark-nosed aerodynamic fairing make the Road Glide Limited the ultimate Harley-Davidson touring motorcycle.
- CVO Tri Glide is a super premium trike with a distinctive style, powerful performance and comfort even over the long haul, in addition to the safety of the third wheel. The CVO Tri Glide is equipped with premium audio, luxurious comfort features, finish and jaw-dropping attention to detail.
Standard on CVO models and Grand American Touring models, with the exception of the Road King, Harley-Davidson's Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements are a collection of technologies designed to help the rider maintain cornering. This pack offers the following improvements:
- Electronically combined braking
- ABS when cornering
- Cornering traction control
- Torque control during release
- Parking control of the vehicle uphill
- Tire pressure monitoring (TPMS)
For all information on the range: www.harley-davidson.com/it