The Givi 50.6 helmet is one of the novelties previewed at EICMA; unprecedented aerodynamics, double shell, and a Lady version.
The first helmet presented by GIVI, back in 2002, was a full face helmet, and moreover sporty. Although the urban / touring "vocation" has taken over over the years, the company has continued to develop helmets aimed at users of naked and sports cars with “carbon” and “fiber” proposals.
The experience accumulated in these decades has enriched the collection and allowed GIVI to come up with models with a hardly comparable price / quality ratio.
This also applies to the new 50.6 Stuttgart, beautiful to look at and comfortable to wear, which at the moment represents the top of the range of integral products with a technopolymer shell, ahead of the well-known 50.5 Tridion and 50.4 Sniper.
BEHIND ITS RUNNING LINE WE FIND RELEVANT TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Best feeling offered by the shell, available in two sizes
- Very neat interior, compatible with intercom systems
- Predisposition for Pinlock MAX VISION lens, which optimizes peripheral vision.
- Sun visor equipped with a control that allows intermediate adjustments
- High efficiency aeration system
- Extended color range: three graphic lines (Splinter, Glade and Perseus) for a total of 10 versions; a Lady proposal (Mendhi); three solid colors (Solid Color).
PRICES TO THE PUBLIC: versions with graphics € 149,00; basic versions 139,00 euros
For more information www.givi.it Ph: Givi SpA
Don't miss out on the ITINERARIES and VILLAGES most beautiful in Italy, ANNOUNCEMENTS', TRAVEL and EVENTS di Moto Excape or ours NEWSLETTER.