EICMA 2021 has officially opened the online sale of tickets to the first Covid19 edition (the green pass is mandatory). The fair dedicated to motorcycles and bicycles will be full of news and events.
Available only through the official website of the International Two-wheeler Exhibition.
- Where to buy tickets
- Prices and discounts
- Security measures
- Opening Hours
- How to get to EICMA
- What is EICMA
Tickets can be bought on ticket shop online di EICMA 2021, the international two-wheeler exhibition scheduled from 25 to 28 November at Fiera Milano Rho. Tickets for Edition number 78 of the historic exhibition event can therefore already be purchased, exclusively online and and only on the event website www.eicma.it.
The price is 19 euros (plus 1,50 fixed management costs), while for children aged 4 to 13 there is always a reduced rate of 12 euros.
With regard to the provisions currently in force, which determine the capacity and regulate access to the events, during the purchase phase online and the day of entry must be selected in advance between Thursday 25 and Sunday 28 November. EICMA will also be accessed with a mask and Green pass valid or by presenting the certification of the negative result of the molecular or rapid swab carried out in the previous 48 hours. In any case, installations will be provided by the organization at the entrances to the fairgrounds of East Gate, West Gate, South Gate, where you can carry out a quick paid test before entering the exhibition.
Finally, the opening hours of EICMA 2021: for all days dedicated to the public, the exhibition and the outdoor areas will be open from the 9.30 18.30.
- From the A7-Genova and A1- Bologna and A4-Torino motorways: take the Tangenziale Ovest towards the north and exit at Fiera Milano
- From Milan A4 Venice motorway: Pero-Fiera Milano exit
- From the A8-Varese and A9-Como motorways: from the Milano Nord barrier, direction A4-Venice and exit Fiera Milano
- From Milan: A8 motorway towards Varese-Como and Fiera Milano exit or A4 motorway towards Turin and Pero-Fiera Milano exit;
- Car parks belonging to Fiera Milano (P1, PM1, PM2, P2, P3, P4, P5)
- Parking lots of correspondence of the subway stations:
- red line M1: Bisceglie, Molino Dorino, Lampugnano, San Leonardo;
- green line M2: Cascina Gobba, Cologno Nord, Gessate, Crescenzago, Romolo, Famagosta;
- yellow line M3: San Donato
- Free parking MOTO within the Porta Ovest - PM1 fairgrounds
It is not possible to reach the exhibition center of Rho Fiera with an urban ticket.
- RETURN TICKET - Price: € 5,00
Valid for two travel each with a maximum duration of 105 minutes from validation. In Milan it is valid both on ATM vehicles and on the urban sections of the Trenord railway network, including the Passante Ferroviario. Outside Milan it is valid only on the extra-urban section of the M1 between Milan and Rho Fieramilano and vice versa, it is not valid on the railway sections.
Acronym for International Bicycle and Motorcycle Show e Accessories is the most important trade fair event worldwide for the entire 2-wheeler sector and represents the marketing tool of ANCMA, the trade Confindustria Association of which the most prestigious companies in the industry belong.
The day of Tuesday 23 November, with opening hours 8.30 - 18.30, will be reserved only for the press, while that of Wednesday 24, with the same hours, will see the exclusive entry of the press and operators of the sector.