DRYBAG 350 watertight, roomy and super resistant: it is undoubtedly one of those motorcycle bags to always have with you on a trip or for a weekend.
SW-Motech, the German brand that has made the quality and longevity of its products, with the line Drybag, did not present the "usual" waterproof motorcycle bag, but stood out for the materials used and for the purely motorcycle design of its products.
Although the bag is "only" 35 liters, we put everything we need for a weekend in motorcycle, and there was still space left (great for those who always take something extra in doubt). It can be used alone or in combination with other bags in the line Drybag as they are designed to clip together.
Il PVC it is of a much higher level to the competition, you can see it or feel it to the touch. As well as the finishes: from welds to attacks some straps, give it reflective inserts to the pocket for the travel etiquette (perfect if you were to board a plane).
La watertight closure it withstood days of pouring rain, dust and mud (in our tests we do not miss anything ...) and the supplied straps made it possible to tie the bag and transport it with immediacy and ease.
Once again, SW-Motech has been able to surprise us, but above all it confirms the investment in quality and longevity of its products. Go on like this.
Features and strengths:
- The bag is made entirely of PVC to ensure waterproofing, equipped with vulcanized rainproof closures.
- Specific design for use on motorcycles.
- Capacity: 35 lt.
- Diameter: 30 cm.
- Length: 55 cm.
- It can be mounted both sideways and in the direction of travel thanks to 4 stable reinforced anchor points.
- Comes with 4 attachment straps and a carrying strap.
- Particularly light material, resistant to high and low temperatures and abrasions with reflective inserts for greater visibility both day and night.
- Easy to clean (just a wipe of a damp sponge).
- Roll-up closure.
- Available in gray or fluo yellow.