Continental presents ContiRoadAttack 4 with a new compound and tread for even more grip.
Designed to equip the latest generation vehicles, it also improves the performance of older motorcycles. The front tire offers faster response and greater agility.
ContiRoadAttack 4 - the Hyper-Touring tire - main features:
- Easy and intuitive handling features to meet the requirements of the most modern vehicles, while improving the performance of the motorcycle older
- The brand new compound and the renewed tread pattern increase performance in the wet, with excellent grip in all conditions and an even higher dry grip that is second to none with sports tires
- New no-notch area on the tread shoulder for best-in-class cornering grip at high lean angles
- New front tire construction offers faster response and improved agility, with a reduced tendency to straighten when cornering at high lean angle
- Thanks to the TractionSkin technology the tires are ready to use after an extremely short break-in time - so no bad surprises when you walk away from the tire dealer
The new ContiRoadAttack 4 is capable of combining two worlds: thanks to an all-new design, the tire easily surpasses its direct competitors in the sports touring segment in terms of traditional parameters of mileage, comfort, stability and grip in the wet, but also offers new levels of pure sport driving, essential for the latest high performance sport-touring bikes. The performance is so good that Continental calls it a "Hyper-Touring tire".
The history of the ContiRoadAttack family is a mix of tradition and success. In 2005 Continental introduced the ZeroDegree technology with the ContiRoadAttack, then in 2010 it integrated the TractionSkin and MultiGrip technologies into the ContiRoadAttack 2. The ContiRoadAttack 2 EVO also left its mark from 2013 onwards with the new RainGrip compound and the award-winning ContiRoadAttack 3 of the 2017 expanded the product features with EasyHandling technology.
Now the new ContiRoadAttack 4 adds GripLimitFeedback technology for immediate response at high lean angles. The notch-free area at the top of the tread shoulder allows for maximum grip and high steering precision. The completely new compound and the innovative tread pattern increase performance in the wet, with optimal grip in all conditions and an even higher grip in the dry that is second to none with sports tires. This modern high-tech tire was developed for modern and powerful sport tourer bikes while improving the performance of retro touring bikes.
The following sizes will be available from January 2022: front 120/70 ZR 17 M / C, rear 160/60 ZR 17 M / C, 180/55 ZR 17 M / C, 190/50 ZR 17 M / C, 190/55 ZR 17 M / C.