A sports riding jacket in softshell with water-repellent fabric: the T-Fuse Sport Waterproof Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and comfort.
With internal protections on shoulders and elbows, and the ability to accommodate protections Alpinestars Nucleon for chest and back, this vest also features strategically placed vents and a detachable thermal liner, so it can be tailored to suit the weather.
- Technical softshell exterior with water repellent main material to offer superior protection in the wet.
- Fixed waterproof membrane for 100% water resistance in wet conditions.
- Velcro waist adjustment, plus snaps on chest and sleeves for a tighter fit.
- Strategically placed zippered vents to optimize ventilation.
- Two side pockets with zipper and chest pocket, also with zipper, for maximum practicality.
- Low cut collar with fabric on the inside for greater rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves to reduce rider fatigue.
- Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users especially at night.
- Chest and back compartments with padding, designed to accommodate the chest plates (CE Level 1 certified) and the optional Nucleon back protector (CE Level 2 certified).
- Internal waterproof pocket for maximum safety.
- Detachable thermal interior with insulated front flap for maximum versatility.
- Connection zipper at the waist for quick integration with Alpinestars technical pants.
- Level 2 CE certified Bio Air shoulder and elbow protectors for impact protection.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) dual-density TPU external sliders on shoulders for abrasion protection.
- Fully certified according to the CE standard - Category II prEN17092 - A class.
Price to the public 223,90 Euro
Photo credits: Alpinestars