Curious to try an Alpinestars Airbag or an Airoh helmet? Saturday 5th June from Fuori e Strada, in Rovato, is the right day.
On June 5th 2021, we will also be there since Off and Road (tuttoperlamoto.it) to test the best models of Alpinestars and helmets Airoh.
- From 10:00 to 18:00, at the store of Off and Road, in Rovato (BS), visitors can try Alpinestars Airbag Tech Air 5 and helmets Airoh.
- Alpinestars Tech-Air System: the principles of action for which the Tech-Air 5 airbag works will be shown, inflation and deflation using a special compressor.
- Airoh: control, sanitation, maintenance of customers' helmets and Airoh material display with technical explanations.
Alpinestars Tech Air 5
Tech-Air® 5 is the latest addition to Alpinestars 'Tech-Air® family and represents a significant demonstration of Alpinestars' commitment to making technology more freely available, as the best possible choice of active airbag protection on the market.
Tech-Air® 5 it's a Slim, self-contained airbag vest which can be worn under compatible jackets and also under any textile jacket bearing in mind that the jacket must be large enough to accommodate the expansion of the airbag in the event of an accident.
Airoh is the Italian company that has been producing among the best helmets for over 20 years motorcycle and in particular for competitions. In fact, there are many pilots such as Tony Cairoli and Andrea Locatelli, who have competed and trained every day with Airoh helmets for years.
The production covers all disciplines, from asphalted tracks, to tourism, to motocross and enduro, obviously for every type of budget.
- The maximum number of people allowed inside the shop is 40.
- The Airoh and Alpinestars stands will be set up in gazebos outside the shop.
- Reservation is not required.
Contacts and information
Off and Road it is found at Rovato, in via Salvella 9. For information and reservations you can call the number 030 7703908.