Airoh presents its new top of the range helmet for off-road: Aviator 3 continues to raise the standards of the category.
Airoh has been synonymous with excellence in the production of for years helmets from Motocross and Enduro, as evidenced by the choice of the best riders in the world such as Tony Cairoli. The work of the Bergamo-based company is always focused on the highest quality features, attention to detail, cutting-edge materials, comfort, safety, always new colors and graphics, for a product that now borders on perfection in terms of protection and aesthetics.
The new Aviator 3 represents Airoh's technological summa and condenses into a single model:
- the system AMS2 Plus - Airoh Multiaction Safety System Plus, which allows you to support the twisting movements of the head inside the helmet in the event of a collision, and avoid further trauma to the riders;
- AEFR - Airoh Emergency Fast Release that allows you to remove the cheek pads without difficulty in an emergency;
- AMLS - Airoh Magnetic Lining System which evolves, also including magnetic cheek pads;
- 8 vents and the spoilers with integrated extractors that make the Aviator 3 fitting comfortable even in the most extreme conditions of use;
- the innovative hydration system AHS - Airoh Hydration System integrated in the EPS.
Finally, the cap, declined in the version Full Carbon 3K exclusively on the Primal graphics, it provides the noble for the other variants HPC Carbon. The measures of the outer shell, designed using the innovative Wind Tunnel to best engineer shapes and performance, are 4 for both versions. Aviator 3 prices range from Euro 569,99 for Color Black Matt / White Gloss to Euro 899,99 for Primal Yellow Matt.
FOLD EAT TRAVEL