Cheeses from all over Italy to be tasted for the free event scheduled from 27 to 29 May in the center of Cremona with a rich calendar of events.
CHEESE & SMILES - Cheese & Friends Festival is ready at the starting pits for a second edition full of free events. For three days, from 27 to 29 May, in the historic center of Cremona in Corso Campi, Corso Garibaldi and Piazza Roma, cheeses from all over Italy will be the protagonists of a three days of good taste dedicated to enthusiasts and professionals.
Visitors will have the opportunity to discover the best products Italian dairy products that will be accompanied by gastronomic excellences that can be combined with them - such as compotes, jams, mustards and chutny.
Do not miss:
- La Walk Of Cheese, the street of the stars with Italian dairy excellences, the silkscreened names of the fifty main DOP cheeses.
- La diCheese to Cheese challenge all female: the competing Lombard farmhouses will present their champions who will compete in the art of dairy production in front of a jury of experts, who will proclaim the "best artisan cheese".
- Il Ambassador of Taste Award a Paolo Massobrio, Italian writer and gastronome founder of Golosaria.
- The prize "Oscar of Cheese" to Federico Fusca, which ranks in the top ten of Italian Food Influencers according to Forbes.
- ll Louvre du Fromage, real works of art chiseled into cheese will be made live.
- You will also be able to find out how a mockup in the shape of grana padano is created interpreted by Daniel Bund than in time to music.
- Animation shows and entertainment events will affect the entire historic center with free admission from the 9.00 20.00.
The event is promoted by the Grana Padano Protection Consortium and the Provolone Valpadana Protection Consortium, sponsored by the Region Lombardia, Province of Cremona and Municipality of Cremona, Main Partner Gennaro Auricchio Spa, Main Sponsor Fattorie Cremona and Latteria Soresina, sponsor Latteria Ca 'De' Stefani and Cremona Po Shopping Center, technical partner ONAF (Organization, National Cheese Tasters), organized by SGP Major Events.
You can consult the complete program at the link Formagiesorrisi.itand on the social channels Facebook @formaggiesorrisi and Instagram: @formaggiesorrisiofficial